Antalya & Aquarium
ReviewsNo reviews yet
- The excursion leads from your hotel to Antalya, which is known mainly as an airport destination of Turkish Riviera. It has however, more to offer one can expect! We offer you a pleasant walk round the historic districts of the Osman city, where you will see a city gate funded by a famous Roman ruler Hadrian
- You will have a chance to walk down the "umbrella" street.
- We will take you to the Karpuz Kaldıran Waterfall, falling down directly into the sea!
- Next stop is the famous Antalya Aquarium, where you will see 40 themed fish tanks, presenting nautical wildlife from all over the world. The aquarium is famous for its 131 m long and 3 m wide underwater tunnel where you can observe sharks, flatfish and many more.
- You will be back in the hotel for dinner.
- Aquarium Entry Ticket
What To Take
- Sun cream