Quad or Buggy Safari + Rafting
ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Pick up from the hotel
- Access to the quad / buggy base
- Preparation for driving a vehicle
- Test drive
- Departure from the area in about 45 minutes
- Arrival in the village Beşkonak to a rafting base
- Participants will be provided with oars, life jackets and helmets (included in the tour price)
- Personal belongings and clothes are securely locked on the bus.
- Rafting takes place under the supervision of experienced instructors and lasts about 2 hours at a distance of 14 kilometers.
- Lunch at the rafting base
- Watching film documenting the journey, including photographs that can be purchased as souvenirs.
- Return to the hotel
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Buggy / quad biking and rafting
- Equipment (oars, life jackets, helmets)
- Photos from the trip
- Plastic or rubber shoes for those who are interested in renting (approx. 5 €)
What to take
- Sandals or other comfortable shoes that will not fall off your feet during the trip and will hold firmly
- Sportswear (clothing gets dusty while driving)
- Scarf / shawl to cover the face
- You can also rent special shoes
- All personal belongings will be left in a locked bus throughout the trip.